2019-W 1 oz Burnished Gold Eagle MS-70 NGC (First Releases, John Mercanti Signed)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and were treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded MS-70 by NGC with the First Releases label. Signed by John Mercanti.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.