2019 Canada 1 oz Silver $25 3-D Transformers: Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream, Jazz and more—they’re the Transformers, an alien race of mechanical beings that can instantly change into alternate forms. These Robots in Disguise crash-landed on Earth millions of years ago, after their home planet of Cyberton had been devastated by war. Re-animated in a modern world, the two warring factions continue to clash, with the heroic Autobots fighting for freedom and justice against the evil Deceptions.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 3,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Your coin features the engraved Transformers insignia of the Autobots on both sides of the portrait head of Optimus Prime. The legendary leader and champion of peace appears to emerge from the coin’s surface thanks to ultra high relief engraving. The deep colors are in keeping with the original toys and animated series from the 1980s, while glow paint hints at optic weaponry.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
By combining vivid and meaningful packaging with an innovative coin design, this coin is an excellent introduction for collecting. Add this 2019 $25 3-D Transformers Optimus Prime coin to your cart today!
The Transformers were first introduced to Canadians in 1984 with the launch of Hasbro’s original toy line. It was a multimedia franchise, with comic book tie-ins, an animated series, merchandising and a feature film. Canadian actor Peter Cullen was the voice of both Optimus Prime and Ironhide in the original television series. The Canadian connection doesn’t end there: several other incarnations were produced in Canada and/or featured Canadian animators and voice actors.