2019 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Modified Proof PR-70 PCGS (First Day)
- Sold out at both the U.S. Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Mintage of only 110,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition of your coin.
- First Day of Issue guarantees these coins were among the first shipped from the Mint.
- Obverse: Features the classic design with Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A single maple leaf presented in a special modified proof finish.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Don't miss your opportunity to add this limited-mintage Silver Maple to your collection. Add this 2019 Modified Proof Maple to your cart today!
Celebrating the close relationship between the United States and Canada, the Pride of Two Nations Set is a historic first featuring the iconic coins of both nations' mints, presented in a limited release set with stunning new finishes. With a limited availability of only 110,000 sets between the Royal Canadian Mint and the U.S. Mint, the coins in this set are likely to be highly sought after by collectors.