1928 $10 Gold Certificate VF
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Gold Certificates are from a bygone era when paper currency had the backing of Gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay. This 1928 Gold Certificate is the last of this type to be produced and comes in Very Fine condition.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Very Fine condition.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg#2400.
- Obverse: Portrait of Alexander Hamilton with "The United States of America" above and "Ten Dollars" below.
- Reverse: Image of the U.S. Treasury building.