1909 Indian Head Cent AU
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This was the Last Year of Issue for the Indian Cent. This has a nice chocolate brown color with even wear and pleasing for the grade.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Almost Uncirculated with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.