1906 Indian Head Cent AU
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
These coins exhibit the slightest bit of wear. Coins may be red, red/brown or brown.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades About Uncirculated with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.