1879 Indian Head Cent VF
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Upgrade the quality of your Indian Head Cent collection with this affordable example! Great details adds to the desirability of this coin.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.