1878 Indian Head Cent Fine
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Key date of the series! A nice circulated coin, perfect mid-grade coin to fill a set.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- This coin is graded as being in Very Fine condition.
- The key date to the series with a mintage of only 5,797,500.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.