1877 Indian Head Cent Choice VF
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Chocolate brown, mark-free surfaces. Full letters in LIBERTY, strong feather details and partial diamonds. Wonderful problem-free coin.
- Struck in Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.