1876 Indian Head Cent VG
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This example features great details and would fit well in any average circulated set of Indian Head Cents!
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- This coin will as being in Very Good condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.