1876 Indian Head Cent Good
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This example would fit nicely into any average circulated set of Indian Head Cents! Very affordable nice circulated coin.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Good with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.