1873 Indian Head Cent Open 3 XF Details
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
An open 3 example of this date with more detail than you typically find, but will have some problems such as an old cleaning or other damage and are price accordingly.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin and Zinc.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Coins are in XF condition, but may be cleaned, corroded, bent, scratched, etc.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.