1872 Indian Head Cent VF
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Nice light chocolate brown, a great coin to add to an average circulated set.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Very Fine with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.