1870 Indian Head Cent Culls
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Only 5,275,000 1870 Indian Head Cents were minted. Coins in this listing may be corroded, bent, or damaged in some way, but the 1870 dates will be legible.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.