1868 Indian Head Cent Culls
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
1868 is a tough post Civil War Indian Head Cent date to find. Coins in this listing can have corrosion, damage, bent, etc. These make great hole fillers for your collection!
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.