1868 Indian Head Cent AG
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This Indian Head cent with a tough post Civil War date has seen a lot of wear, but no abuse. It is in Almost Good condition with a legible 1868 date. This cent makes a great hole filler in any collection.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.