1867 Indian Head Cent Fine Details
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Overall nice coin with some minor issues and better details. This coin could be cleaned, corroded, scratched, etc and are priced accordingly.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.