2019 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver $1 Marvel Series Hulk BU
- Coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples are sold in 20-coin rolls.
- Mintage is limited to 50,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and states the purity and legal tender denomination of $1 from Tuvalu.
- Reverse: Depicts a classic rendering of the 'Incredible Hulk" showing his fierce scowl and transforming into one of the most powerful beings on earth ready to take on the enemy.
- Struck in Australia by Perth Mint.
Add this 2019 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver $1 Hulk™ BU coin to your cart today!
Hulk is the form taken by Bruce Banner; whenever he is stressed, enraged or seriously injured. This is due to exposure to gamma radiation during an experiment attempting to find a way of making humans immune to gamma radiation. Bruce experiences flashbacks of when he was in his Hulk form.
When Bruce is upset, angered, injured or in danger, he transforms into one of the most powerful beings on Earth, 9 feet tall, green-skinned super powerful man-beast known as the Hulk. As the Hulk, Bruce possesses an nearly unlimited degree of strength, speed, durability and regenerative capabilities that increases whenever he is even angrier, hence the old saying "the madder he gets, the stronger the Hulk becomes".